The “Make It Meaningful” membership includes access to a constantly growing library of incredible resources for members only, and discounts to events and future courses and other resources. The “Make It Meaningful” membership includes the following free courses, with more to come:
- The Emotional Intimacy Effect: Intimacy Beyond Sex. This is a 6 Module Course that sells on its own for $97.
- Restoring Intimacy Mini Course. This mini course will jump start your new understanding of how to think about intimacy and talk to your spouse about intimacy.
- Relationship Enhancement Program. These courses are built on the elements of the world-renown SYMBIS Assessment. They are designed for husband and wife. This program was originally part of our First Night First Year Course—to help newly married couples establish proven habits, clarify accountability and expectations, and to teach advanced communication skills over the course of the first year of marriage (said by some to be the hardest). By popular demand, and because it’s never too late to learn how to be a better spouse, and because every year of marriage can be hard, we are now offering this course to all married couples. These courses include communication helps, date night ideas, and video coaching that you can watch at your own pace, in your own home. This course sells on its own for $97.
- Adventures with the Holy Ghost. This course will help you better understand your relationship with the Holy Ghost and will highlight your personal, spiritual insight with the help of the practicality of the Self-Coaching Model. This is a 12-lesson course that will give you new perspectives on living your life by choosing your thoughts and clearing your mind to better hear the Spirit of the Lord and apply His wisdom in your life. Learn more here.
Your membership will also include:
- Weekly emails for members only
- a library of documents and recommendations for enhanced learning.
- DISCOUNTS on ALL live events, retreats, and conferences
- DISCOUNTS on courses and programs that are not part of this membership, such as the SYMBIS Assessment and Report, and the First Night First Year Program.